Promotions Online Limited
In relation to the website: www.paintballing.deals (‘the Site’).
Principal place of business is at: Unit 1, Sheene Road, Leicester, LE4 1BF (‘we’/‘us’/‘our’).
Customer services: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Site is a UK-based website and takes reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 relating to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Save as provided in clause 3 below, we will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site (‘Information’) without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address, telephone number, and any personal preferences. We do not store your credit card details. If you subscribe to our mailing lists, we also ask you to answer various general questions about yourself. You will be asked to specify the areas in which you are interested so that we can tailor the information which we send to you to cover the topics and merchandise which we believe you might be interested in.
- We will share your Information with venue operators who are affiliated with us in order to process your booking. However, we will only share sufficient information to enable to the venue operator to successfully fulfil your booking.
- We would like you to keep the Information we hold about you up-to-date. You may change any of the basic information we keep about you at any time by sending us an email to the above email address.
- We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
- We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. This may involve transferring or selling your Information to other companies, inside or outside the EU. Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
- By submitting your Information and ticking the requisite boxes on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you consent to such use and transfer. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us or any other company, please email or write to us at the address given for us above or click the Unsubscribe link (if available) at the bottom of any document you receive from us.